Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Discovery at Four Months

Yes! He is four months old already!

IMG_3959 IMG_3954 

And he is getting more and more curious about his environment. He bats at things that he is looking at, pulls his clothes and burp cloths into his mouth, and even reaches the floor on tip toes in his jumperoo!
IMG_3951 IMG_3948 IMG_3943 
Diaper time is play time too!
IMG_3939 IMG_3938 IMG_3936 

This baby einstein sleeper is genius! He loves to look at the toes - especially the puppy one. 
IMG_3912 IMG_3911 
(Yes, I know there is a recall on the bumbo seat! I only use it when he is 100% supervised as the instructions say! The recall is in effect because people left their kids unattended in the seat on a counter or table and they wiggled out and hurt themselves. So, if I want, they will send me a new warning sticker to remind me not to set him on a raised surface in it - or use it as a car seat... ridiculous thing to do, if you ask me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment