Monday, October 15, 2007

Where did you go?

I think I should change the name of my blog to "Donny Unlimited" or something! You'd think that I don't do anything else now but take pictures of my little man! The truth is that I do have another life that is all theater all the time... but I don't really document that in photos.


I just finished casting my current show "You're a Good Man Charlie Brown" which will go up the first and second weekend of December. That is going to be a lot of fun. I am really pleased with my cast.

We also just finished with our big fundraiser for the year. We raised over 75K this year! What a blessing that is! I have been very busy with budgeting, planning, training, hiring, etc.... for the growth that our company has had over the last year.

Oh, and I turned 35. Wow! I still feel 25....

No comments:

Post a Comment