Monday, October 15, 2007

Where did you go? Part 2

Okay, Now for Donny pictures!


Over the past couple of weeks he has stopped smiling for the camera. Or looking at it much.... he will be smiling away and talking to me, and then I put the camera in front of my face and he looks away and stops smiling. He can't find the source of his smiles, so he moves on! As evidenced below!
IMG_3835 IMG_3832 IMG_3752 

When we do get him looking at the camera, the smile has faded:

IMG_3840 IMG_3780 IMG_3749 

Here he is hanging out with Daddy sitting in his own grown up chair (though it is a really uncomfortable chair for grown ups!)

IMG_3728 IMG_3727 IMG_3725 IMG_3724 

The moments I will always treasure come in those quiet spontaneous naps. Me, holding him, breathing in his scent (as vile as spit up smells, I still love it!), catching up on missed sleep in the middle of a Sunday afternoon.

IMG_3751 

No comments:

Post a Comment